Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Our mission is to give the world space where groups can meet and talk.
Online meetings are transactional. This means that the human side of getting together gets lost, the side that lives off spontaneous chats, random encounters, or unexpected conversations. We believe that’s at the core of ‘Zoom fatigue’ – not poor video connection or audio issues.
Wonder is a virtual space where you can connect to others more spontaneously and fluidly. You walk around freely and choose what groups you want to join. It’s fun, creative, energizing and we believe it’s the future of how people will get together online. You can check it out here.
You will be part of our small Marketing team
The mission of our Marketing team is to find and exploit new growth strategies and to take ownership of various aspects of the customer journey.
As part of that team, you will:
- Conceptualizing and orchestrate the production of creative content.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
- Develop unique acquisition strategies leveraging features of the product.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence.
- Take ownership of content marketing, website, or community management processes.
- Manage external stakeholders such as agencies and freelancers.
- You have 2+ years of experience with content creation.
- You are very good at managing stakeholder.
- You are an original and creative thinker.
- You love Wonder as much as we do.
- You drive towards striving for the best possible outcomes.
- You are able to work with little guidance.
Why you should join us
- The future of work is a hot topic: remote communication will transform the way humans live and work. We want to become a core pillar of the online working stack. You’ll tell your grandchildren that you were part of it.
- We have a world-class team: we’re a product-focused company and are assembling some of the smartest and most people to build Wonder.
- It’s an exciting stage: You will shape a product from the very beginning and see its fastest growth. If you want to build something, this is just the right time.
We strongly encourage female and diverse candidates to apply. The role is based in Berlin, with flexible working arrangements, a generous equity package, and competitive pay.
Wir suchen: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is able to deliver engaging content on a regular basis.