Junior Marketing Specialist (Frankfurt) – Fulltime
Marketing • Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany • Full time
Hallo! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass du daran interessiert bist, bei GoodHabitz zu arbeiten. Bitte beachte, dass der Rest der Stellenausschreibung auf Englisch – und nicht mehr auf Deutsch – ist, weil wir jemanden suchen, der in unserem internationalen Unternehmen arbeitet. Klingt gut? Dann suchen wir vielleicht genau dich!
This is what you tell people at parties
“I work at one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. With GoodHabitz and our 1,000+ customers, I’m on a mission to get everyone in Europe excited about learning. We already offer the very best learning solution for employees, teams and managers that want to make a real difference in their organisations and establish an actual learning environment. I’m part of a new and ambitious team that fulfils a central role within GoodHabitz. We’re continually working to surprise our customers, prospects, students and colleagues with results that help GoodHabitz to keep growing.”
“As a junior marketing specialist, I am the link between the global marketing team and the team in Germany. I work to boost our impact with online campaigns for both new and existing customers. I make sure everything we do is relevant locally. Apart from that, I help with the realisation of events, interview customers for success stories, and I translate or create marketing materials including but not limited to presentations, brochures, ad and website texts.”
This will be your team
“The focus of the marketing team is on growth and making GoodHabitz a lovebrand for customers, prospects and GoodHabitz employees. Apart from canvassing new customers, we create thrilling content and campaigns to surprise both customers and non-customers alike. We’re in the business of creating fans and ambassadors of our brand who will stick with us, and maybe even upgrade to other GoodHabitz services at a later stage.”
This is what you’ll be doing
- You conceptualise and write German content to meet our lead generation targets
- You translate and localise existing English content for prospects, customers or students in the German market.
- You have a supporting role at local events
- You write content for webinars, host them, and brief and prepare your colleagues
- You are the go-to contact for local suppliers for the marketing department
- You manage the local socials, oversee the social calendar and generate social copy
- You create or translate copy for content purposes, email marketing, scripts, social ads and SEO/SEA
- You will help build a network in relevant media
- You build articles and landing pages for campaigns in our standard CMS.
You are perfect for this job, because…
- German is your native language and your English is very good
- You’re in the final stages of your bachelor’s or master’s thesis, or you’ve just entered the job market
- Have a knack for writing and effortlessly localise English content so it matches the German market
- You’re a digital native and a fast learner when it comes to using tools like Google Analytics or a CMS
- You’re interested in and enjoy learning more about L&D for businesses.
- You’re results-driven and know how to contribute to business targets
- You enjoy working in an extremely dynamic environment where thinking on your feet is a must
- You’re a real team player and you love working in a European and a local team at the same time
- Experience with HTML and working with a standard CMS is a plus
- Experience with B2B or SaaS is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- SEO experience is a plus
- A competitive salary
- An inspiring, international and enterprising work environment
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing marketing department in a fast-growing company
- Work that doesn’t feel like work
- A company-issued MacBook
- Unlimited use of our online training courses
- Room to grow at an amazing location in the heart of Frankfurt.
Wir suchen: As a junior marketing specialist, you will be the link between the global marketing team and the team in Germany