We are looking for a (compulsory) intern for The Best Social with immediate effect
Are you a creative mind and practical at home on social media? Do you have a feel for trends, enjoy creative writing and an eye for detail? If you are looking for an internship where you can really express your creativity, then you have come to the right place.
Hello? Are we looking for you?
We are looking for motivated interns with a heart for social media and an interest in working editorially and creatively.
- Your viral radar is always on, you know what’s going on online.
- You are interested in digital media, lifestyle, tech, sports and/or entertainment.
- You’re studying something related to media – or something similar and you still need a compulsory internship.
- If you already have a little experience with writing and research, for example for your own blog, that would be great.
- You have 5 days a week available.
- You have at least 4-6 months
- Your native language is German and you are also fluent in English
What are you doing then?
As part of The Best Social’s media team, you’ll look for content and topics that simply can’t be missed on our channels. If a topic fits our blog, you put it in article form and post it on our socials. But you are also welcome to express yourself creatively – do you have a brilliant idea for an exciting new article format? Or an interactive social post? Then put it out there and present it to our community – and maybe you’ll land the next viral hit yourself! 😉
As part of TBS Studio, you will also design social media content for our clients‘ Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok channels. Based on the briefing guidelines, you think about creative formats that bring the target group closer to a specific topic or generate entertaining interactions.
The hard facts
- Start: from September 2023
- Compensation of 400 euros
- Relaxed working environment in the German team with close connections to our Dutch colleagues.
- The opportunity to try out and get involved creatively
All jobs at The Best Social are open to all candidates, regardless of gender, age or origin.
Interested? Send us a short letter of motivation to [email protected] . Also include a CV, links to your social networks and your favorite memes!
Wir suchen: PRAKTIKANT REDAKTEUR