Why TSH rules
We live in a world where almost everything is always changing — the way we travel, study, live and work. One thing is for sure, however: everyone loves to connect. Our aim? To create Complete Connected Communities all around Europe.
We believe in creating a fun, creative and inspiring environment where anyone can live, work, play and grow, all under one roof. To get there we rely on our team of fun, smart and motivated people to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life.
We have big plans — including our goal to have 65 locations across Europe in 2023, with 26,000 rooms and almost one million square meters of shared spaces. Our new TSHLife app and digital platform will connect nearly a million current and former co-living and co-working guests.
In 2019 we’re about to enter a phase of hyper growth — after opening 12 operational hotels in our scale-up phase, we’re now ready to grow into an industry-leading company, redefining the concept of a hotel as the world knows it.
Biggest challenge and WHY do we need you?
We’re a fast-growing company. PR & Social Media are the main communication drivers that bring the brand’s concept and vision to our audiences. Are you someone who’s deeply motivated to make a difference and is eager to join a growing team? Great! We’re looking for a social media savvy person with strong communication skills who knows how to think in creative solutions. Your English and preferably Dutch writing skills are impeccable, and if you speak German, Italian or Spanish, you’ll get some bonus points too.
You’ll be part of some of our big strategic events like our Vienna opening and BedTalks events (among others) So, are you proactive, give creative input, and can you work with deadlines and a healthy dose of pressure? We like you already.
What will you be doing to make that happen?
- Support the Social Media Manager and PR Manager, you’ll be working on ongoing PR coverage and (co-)create Social Media content. Oh, and you can’t be camera shy.
- Take ownership and pitch your creative ideas in meetings and strategic decision.
- Monitor our social networks and engage with our online communities, respond to comments, posts etc.
- Co-create content calendars for PR & Social
- Make monthly social media reports
Who are you?
You will both be a dedicated student as well as a valued TSH team member. You will have up-close, behind the scenes involvement at The Student Hotel and the Brand & Innovation department which you’ll never find in a class room!
- Smart! Bachelor student in Communication or related field
- Experience in social media and marketing/PR
- Knowledge of social business accounts on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Experience with social media analytics, preferably including Google Analytics
- Content management skills
- Excellent written communication skills in English
What do we offer you?
- An amazing workplace, a great team environment, a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organization. We’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry!
- TSH cares and gives you access to of its facilities (e.g. a great canteen, gym opportunities, cool events and more)
- Ready, set, grow! You’ll get the chance to learn and grow in your role (with the potential for growth in your team and across the company) and collaborate with other talented people who challenge you every day.
We zoeken: Smart! Bachelor student in Communication or related field; Experience in social media and marketing/PR; Knowledge of social business accounts on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn ; Experience with social media analytics, preferably including Google Analytics; Content management skills; Excellent written communication skills in English