What will you do?
Your goal is to ensure the maximum quality from our services for Philips. You will monitor progress on all set targets, you will report about it and make sure that these targets are reached. The satisfaction of all users of the Philips DACH social channels is your responsibility.
- You are responsible to maintain a good relationship with Philips;
- With your focus on results you make sure that quantitative and qualitative targets are reached;
- You are responsible for the correct invoices and handling budgets;
- You supervise the Team Managers and Engagement Specialists and are responsible for the HR cycle;
- You provide qualitative contributions to quotations;
- You investigate on how to deepen consumer relationships in the online sphere for Philips DACH and proactively present ideas to your stakeholders.
Who are you?
You have a bachelor or master degree and 2 years of experience as a Client Manager. You use your commercial skills to recognize possibilities for upsell and cross-sell and your experience in coaching to help out the entire team. Beside that, you have good communication skills in German (Dutch is a plus). You are comfortable in a key role, you can make decisions and you know what the wishes and needs of customers are.
Finally, you can identify yourself through the following requirements:
- Customer service oriented;
- Strong in problem analysis and open minded;
- Excellent prioritizing and organizing skills;
- High stress tolerance;
- Takes ownership;
- Management skills;
- Digitally savvy and social minded.
What do we offer?
A great place to work, with a focus on innovation and working for the best companies. Within RIFF, there is an open atmosphere where we work together and share knowledge. Besides that, we continually invest in knowledge, training and career paths of our employees. And there are even more benefits of working at RIFF:
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment;
- Possibilities to go to (inter)national events;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses and pension settlement;
- Education and possibilities for training;
- Lots of fun such as Friday afternoon drinks, a yearly skiing trip and celebrating Carnival in Den Bosch.
Where will you work?
Our office is located in Amsterdam and is close to several points of public transport. The whole day you have the opportunity to socialize with international colleagues, as we sit together with different teams. Are you looking for an opponent for a game of table tennis or pool? Challenge one of your colleagues!
We work all hours of the day, so it is important to stay healthy. Our office offers free fruit, so that you are provided for day and night. On Thursday, our Office Manager provides healthy snacks to celebrate ‘Gezonderdag’ (a play on the Dutch words for ‘Thursday’ and ‘healthy’)!
Are you curious about our office? Then get to know RIFF Digital Engagement!
Are we a match?
Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com for the attention of Rosalie Koppes, Corporate Recruiter.
We zoeken: As a Social Media Client Manager you are the connection between RIFF and Philips DACH. You translate their wishes and needs into our services.