We are looking for a social media specialist who is fluent in French and Dutch (C1 level).
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all expressions about our clients;
- you will proactive answer questions from customers about the products and services of our clients;
- you will improve the customer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites from our clients and strive for 100% customer satisfaction;
- you will have contact with the client’s product specialists to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate;
- you will share knowledge with the client’s product specialists in order to improve their products and services.
Who you are
No work experience? No problem! We are looking for a word magician who knows how to empathise with customers. You know exactly what the customer means and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions. Working in a complex, dynamic organisation gives you energy. The working hours are ideally suited for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? A position as social media engagement specialist is also suitable for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook). Personal use definitely counts as well. Besides that, you speak French and Dutch on a native level.
What do we offer?
- Money! This means a competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends;
- A flexible min-max contract of 12-24 hours and working hours in the evening and weekend. Perfect to fit around your busy schedule!
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team lead, Client manager and Consultant;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- Open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has no divider walls, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent or foosball match? Challenge your co-workers in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy.
We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night. On Thursdays, our amazing office manager even has an assortment of healthy snacks to celebrate the already famous ‘Gezonderdag’.
Who we are
At RIFF, you work with more than three hundred co-workers every day for hundreds of inspiring #1-companies, from international enterprise organisations to companies in the mid end. RIFF has branches in Amsterdam (HQ), Antwerp, Jakarta, Singapore, ’s-Hertogenbosch and Nijmegen. We are also associated with companies in Sydney and Manila. RIFF is a leading digital strategy and delivery partner. We connect people and businesses from the first acquaintance to the commencement of a lasting relationship and beyond, from the drawing up of a content strategy to taking care of digital services and commerce. Within RIFF, there is an open atmosphere where we work together and share knowledge. Besides that, we continually invest in the knowledge, training and career path of our employees, and encourage you to get the best out of yourself. RIFF does not only offer you a challenging position and work environment, but also a competitive salary and many pleasant gatherings and outings with coworkers. We score a 9.5 for ‘nice to place to work at’ and over a 9 for ‘company you are proud of working at’. So putting aside our modesty for a moment… we are the most fun online company in the Netherlands!
We zoeken: We are looking for a social media specialist who is fluent in French and Dutch (C1 level).