RIFF Digital Engagement is a vibrant work place, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for the leading brand in smart home lighting, Philips Hue. As an engagement specialist, you’re expected to work independently, and you’ll have the freedom to order your priorities throughout your working day. You’ll spend your hours using your empathy and creativity to effectively communicate with customers and improve their online experience.
Are you that smart home expert that wants to know more about the most connected light in the world? Then keep on reading! For Signify (previously known as Philips Lighting), we’re looking for social media enthusiasts who know all about the ins and outs of IoT and want to join our Philips Hue team! Whether it’s helping customers pick out the right wireless lighting for their new place or helping them use their Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Apple HomeKit devices with their freshly bought Hue starter kit, you’ll be playing an important role in their journey to create the ultimate smart home.
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all incoming social activity on the Philips Hue and Lighting Benelux social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
- You will proactively answer questions from current and new customers about the different available products and use, in both English and Dutch.
- You will improve the customer experience on all social media channels and review sites, and will strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will continuously be trained and will have access to various databases and product specialists to make sure that you can provide the customers with the right information and advice.
- You will play an important role in forwarding all customer feedback to Philips Hue to further improve the products and customer experience.
- You’ll be part of our 24/7 Philips Hue / Lighting Benelux Engagement Team, working flexible shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays).
Who are you?
No work experience? Not a problem! All we’re looking for is a tech fanatic who knows how to empathize with customers. You’re someone who knows exactly what the customer is looking for and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions in Dutch and English. Working in a complex, dynamic organization gives you energy and, you are available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7). You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and the only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Personal use definitely counts as well.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings, and nights;
- A contract for 24 to 32 hours a week;
- Flexible work hours, including weekends, evenings, and nights, in order to combine with your busy life;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team manager, Client manager or Consultant. Besides that, there could also be opportunities for you at our other locations;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- An open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our office is located in Amsterdam and is close to several points of public transport. The whole day you have the opportunity to socialize with international colleagues, as we sit together with different teams. Are you looking for an opponent for a game of table tennis or pool? Challenge one of your colleagues!
We work all hours of the day, so it is important to stay healthy. Our office offers free fruit, so that you are provided for day and night. On Thursday, our Office Manager provides healthy snacks to celebrate ‘Gezonderdag’ (a play on the Dutch words for ‘Thursday’ and ‘healthy’)!
Are you curious about our office? Then get to know RIFF Digital Engagement!
Do we have a match?
Are you passionate about social media and IoT? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems?
Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Rosalie Koppes, corporate recruiter.
We zoeken: Are you that smart home expert that wants to know more about the most connected light in the world? Then keep on reading! For Signify (previously known as Philips Lighting), we’re looking for social media enthusiasts who know all about the ins and outs of IoT and want to join our Philips Hue team! Whether it’s helping customers pick out the right wireless lighting for their new place or helping them use their Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Apple HomeKit devices with their freshly bought Hue starter kit, you’ll be playing an important role in their journey to create the ultimate smart home.