Dreaming of a job where you can spend your entire workday on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Is helping customers find a solution to their problems something you enjoy doing? And would you like to be part of a young and energetic team? Then working at RIFF Digital Engagement is the place for you!
RIFF Digital Engagement is a vibrant work place, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for the leading brand in smart home lighting, Philips Hue. As an engagement specialist, you’re expected to work independently, and you’ll have the freedom to order your priorities throughout your working day. You’ll spend your hours using your empathy and creativity to effectively communicate with customers and improve their online experience.
Are you that smart home expert that wants to know more about the most connected light in the world? Then keep on reading! For Signify (previously known as Philips Lighting), we’re looking for social media enthusiasts who know all about the ins and outs of IoT and want to join our Philips Hue team! Whether it’s helping customers pick out the right wireless lighting for their new place or helping them use their Amazon Alexa, Google Home or Apple HomeKit devices with their freshly bought Hue starter kit, you’ll be playing an important role in their customer journey / in their journey to create the ultimate smart home.
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all incoming social activity on the Philips Hue and Lighting Benelux social pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
- You will proactively answer questions from current and new customers about the different available products and use, in both English and Dutch.
- You will improve the customer experience on all social media channels and review sites, and will strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will continuously be trained and will have access to various databases and product specialists to make sure that you can provide the customers with the right information and advice.
- You will play an important role in forwarding all customer feedback to Philips Hue to further improve the products and customer experience.
- You’ll be part of our 24/7 Philips Hue / Lighting Benelux Engagement Team, working flexible shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays).
Who are you?
No work experience? Not a problem! All we’re looking for is a tech fanatic who knows how to empathize with customers. You’re someone who knows exactly what the customer is looking for and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions in Dutch and English. Working in a complex, dynamic organization gives you energy and, you are available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7). You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and the only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Personal use definitely counts as well.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings, and nights;
- A contract for 24 to 32 hours a week;
- Flexible work hours, including weekends, evenings, and nights, in order to combine with your busy life;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team manager, Client manager or Consultant. Besides that, there could also be opportunities for you at our other locations;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- An open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has no divider walls, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent or foosball match? Challenge your co-workers in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy.
We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night. On Thursdays, our amazing office manager even has an assortment of healthy snacks to celebrate the already famous ‘Gezonderdag’.
Who we are
At RIFF, you work with more than three hundred co-workers every day for hundreds of inspiring #1-companies, from international enterprise organisations to companies in the mid end. RIFF has branches in Amsterdam (HQ), Antwerp, Jakarta, Singapore, ’s-Hertogenbosch and Nijmegen. We are also associated with companies in Sydney and Manila. RIFF is a leading digital strategy and delivery partner. We connect people and businesses from the first acquaintance to the commencement of a lasting relationship and beyond, from the drawing up of a content strategy to taking care of digital services and commerce. Within RIFF, there is an open atmosphere where we work together and share knowledge. Besides that, we continually invest in the knowledge, training and career path of our employees, and encourage you to get the best out of yourself. RIFF does not only offer you a challenging position and work environment, but also a competitive salary and many pleasant gatherings and outings with coworkers. We score a 9.5 for ‘nice to place to work at’ and over a 9 for ‘company you are proud of working at’. So putting aside our modesty for a moment… we are the most fun online company in the Netherlands!
We zoeken: Dreaming of a job where you can spend your entire workday on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram?