Dreaming of a job where you can spend your entire workday on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Is helping customers find a solution to their problems something you enjoy doing? And would you like to be part of a young and energetic team? Then working at RIFF Digital Engagement is the place for you!
RIFF Digital Engagement is a vibrant work place, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative and the eyes and ears on social media for our client; the inspiring Dutch brand Philips. As an engagement specialist, you’re expected to work independently, and you’ll have the freedom to order your priorities throughout your working day. You’ll spend your hours using your empathy and creativity to effectively communicate with customers and improve their online experience.
What you will be doing
- You will monitor all incoming social activity on the Philips social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
- You will proactively answer questions from current and new customers about the wide and diverse range of Philips products, in both English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You will improve the customer experience on all social media channels and review sites and will strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will continuously be trained and will have access to various databases and product specialists to make sure that you can provide the customers with the right information and advice.
- You will play an important role in forwarding all customer feedback to Philips to further improve the products and customer experience.
- You’ll be part of our 24/7 Philips Engagement Team, working flexible shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays).
Who are you?
No work experience? Not a problem! All we’re looking for is a tech fanatic who knows how to empathize with customers. You’re someone who knows exactly what the customer is looking for and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions in Dutch and English. Working in a complex, dynamic organization gives you energy and, you are available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7). You have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree and the only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Personal use definitely counts as well.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings, and nights;
- A contract for 16 – 24, 24 – 32, or 32 – 40 hours a week;
- Flexible work hours, including weekends, evenings, and nights, in order to combine with your busy life;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team manager, Client manager or Consultant. Besides that, there could also be opportunities for you at our other locations;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- An open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our office is located in Amsterdam and is close to several points of public transport. The whole day you have the opportunity to socialize with international colleagues, as we sit together with different teams. Are you looking for an opponent for a game of table tennis or pool? Challenge one of your colleagues!
We work all hours of the day, so it is important to stay healthy. Our office offers free fruit, so that you are provided for day and night. On Thursday, our Office Manager provides healthy snacks to celebrate ‘Gezonderdag’ (a play on the Dutch words for ‘Thursday’ and ‘healthy’)!
Are you curious about our office? Then get to know RIFF Digital Engagement!
Who we are
At RIFF, you work with more than three hundred co-workers every day for hundreds of inspiring #1-companies, from international enterprise organisations to companies in the mid end. RIFF has branches in Amsterdam (HQ), Antwerp, Jakarta, Singapore, ’s-Hertogenbosch and Nijmegen. We are also associated with companies in Sydney and Manila. RIFF is a leading digital strategy and delivery partner. We connect people and businesses from the first acquaintance to the commencement of a lasting relationship and beyond, from the drawing up of a content strategy to taking care of digital services and commerce. Within RIFF, there is an open atmosphere where we work together and share knowledge. Besides that, we continually invest in the knowledge, training and career path of our employees, and encourage you to get the best out of yourself. RIFF does not only offer you a challenging position and work environment, but also a competitive salary and many pleasant gatherings and outings with coworkers. We score a 9.5 for ‘nice to place to work at’ and over a 9 for ‘company you are proud of working at’. So, putting aside our modesty for a moment… we are the most fun online company in the Netherlands!
Do we have a match?
Are you passionate about social media and are you excited about looking for innovative ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems?
Respond immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, to the attention of Rosalie Koppes, corporate recruiter.
We zoeken: Dreaming of a job where you can spend your entire workday on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Is helping customers find a solution to their problems something you enjoy doing? And would you like to be part of a young and energetic team? Then working at RIFF Digital Engagement is the place for you!