Sorted Management is a young and dynamic international talent management company based in Amsterdam that mainly occupies itself with strategic career planning for talent across the globe. Offering a wide variety of services to e.g.: DJ’s, performing artists, bloggers, vloggers, celebrities, etc.
The main focus of the company is aimed towards managing and handling all aspects surrounding the talent’s brand development with a high focus on digital strategies, generating quality performances/public appearances, sourcing partner- & sponsorships and undertaking strategic steps to develop long and sustainable careers. The Sorted Management team consists of young professionals driven by ambition and a strong passion for digitalism, media and music.
You will be part of a professional and ambitious team and will be handling all aspects revolving around the artists’ digital and social media strategies and execution processes. The Social Media Manager’s main responsibility is to ensure that all the necessary arrangements for each social media strategy and post have been secured, taken care of and are included in the overall strategic brand, marketing and media plans. You will become part of the company’s Social Media Team and work together extensively with the Artist Manager(s), Management Assistant(s) and the company’s Digital Director.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and developing the digital content landscape of our Artist(s), including but not limited to; personal web page(s), streaming service channels and social media account(s).
- Coordinate and execute all online/digital aspects of each marketing intention of the Artist(s) you are responsible for.
- Follow and study the latest digital trends and propose new digital and social media development strategies within the Social Media Team.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis and metric reporting of the Artist’s digital and social media landscape.
- Pro-actively analyze and interpret social algorithms, online fan-behavior/interaction, errors, etc. and optimize all online channels, including the Artist website, based on the learnings and outcomes of your research.
- Gathering and filing photo and video content per account.
- HBO/WO (6/7) qualification and working level.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Social Media/ Digital Manager, preferably for Excitement Brand(s).
- Study direction: Digital | Marketing | Communication | Social Media
- Blood type: Digital + .
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Excellent customer relations, service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them to meet strict goals and deadlines.
- Key personality traits: analytical, digitally creative, commercial thinking, proactive, assertive, innovative, result driven and flexible.
- Good sense of brand positioning, marketing and planning.
- Eye for content creation and sense for design.
- Capable of working independent as well as in a team.
- Available full time (40 hours a week).
- No 9-5 mentality (flexible hours during busy periods, weekends included).
- Knowledge of Adobe/DTP/Photoshop/Premiere Pro.
- EdgeRank optimizing experience.
Next to gathering new and valuable experiences working with the Sorted Management team, you will have the opportunity to accompany our talent to some of their performances and thereby expand your network within the media, music and dance industries. There is room for showing initiative and for developing learning goals according to your interests and competences.
We zoeken: A Social Media Manager with blood type Digital +, excellent customer relations and communication skills, a good sense of brand positioning and great eye for content creation and design.