Social Media / Marketing assistant at Topigs Norsvin, Vught, The Netherlands
24-32 hours a week
Your challenge: globally positioning Topigs Norsvin as the most innovative swine company in the world.
Your responsibility: building and implementing the social marketing strategy and accelerating our online presence.
Together with the international Marketing & Communications Department (6 people) you will provide services to 20+ country offices. You will investigate the market developments (B2B/B2Farmer) and turn these into impactful approaches online. The focus is NOT sales or lead generation, but positive brand awareness and growth, community building, and generating involvement.
This is a new position, so you will start with a clean slate. You will therefore need a proactive and pragmatic approach, persuasiveness to convince the entire organization of your added value, and lots of creativity and enthusiasm!
Some of your tasks could be:
- Create, plan, and implement the social media strategy in line with the global marketing and communications strategy.
- Develop, produce, and publish content (text, video, photo) across all relevant channels.
- Evaluate (data/analytics) and present your results, and adjust actions if necessary.
Is this you?
Social Media is in your DNA: you know why, where, when, and how to use it. With your curiosity, communication skills, enthusiasm, and creativity you’re the person to get things started. And with your perseverance, you will achieve your goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant and demonstrable experience – customer or agency based.
- Availability for 24-32 hours per week (can be allocated flexibly).
- Fluent in written and spoken English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a benefit).
What we offer you
We offer you a global position within an energetic, enthusiastic, and progressive international team. You are free to style the position according your own insights and ambitions, and we will help you boost your career. Of course we will accommodate this.
Topigs Norsvin has a strong passion for animal welfare and an open and informal culture.
- A local Dutch contract.
- Salary range: € 2600 – € 3300 (on a full-time basis).
- Collective Labor Agreement.
- 25 vacation days + 13 scheduled days off (Dutch ATV system).
- Laptop and Mobile phone.
This is Topigs Norsvin
Topigs norsvin: the world’s most innovative pig farm organization.
Topigs Norsvin is known for its innovative approach to applying new technology and constantly focusses on cost-effective pig and pork production. Research, innovation, and accelerated genetic progress are the cornerstones of our organization. Our constant and significant product improvement enables our customers to create clear added value.
Check our website https://topigsnorsvin.nl/ for more information!
For more information please call our iRecruiter Irma van der Made: +31 6 2739 0051
Agency calls are not appreciated.
We zoeken: Een Social Media / Marketing assistant