You know Facebook, Instagram etc. like the back oft your hand?
You already have experience in the Social Media area?
You are ready for an exciting challenge?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Monitor trends in order to derive innovative approaches for our social media strategy
- Initiate and independently manage innovation projects within social media (e.g. groups, stories, instant articles, messenger)
- Independently develop and drive the strategy for our less mature social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinate campaigns with the social media team and in collaboration with other stakeholders (e.g. communications, campaign management, key account)
- Contribute to the development of our global content strategy and coordinate the execution in collaboration with Social Media Managers of each market and our Creative Studio
- Leverage social network feature set to create high impact campaigns
- Provide channel recommendations to Social Media Managers based on the insights obtained through strategy execution and optimization
- Improve reporting framework to enhance performance monitoring and optimisation
- Market and competitor analysis (global)
- Train, coach and challenge team members to increase team performance
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 4 years working experience in the social media environment
- Expert knowledge of most current technologies and trends in social media
- Expert knowledge of minimum 2 social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies (e.g. HTML, web tracking, TYPO3, etc.)
- Proficient with Social Media publishing and analytical tools (e.g. Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Social Bakers, Falcon, Facebook insights)
- Good Microsoft excel or Google spreadsheets skills (e.g. pivot, Vlookup, etc.)
- Creativity, team spirit and a high degree of autonomy
- Fluent in English
EXTRA KNOTS FOR:
- First experience in mentoring team members
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Support in relocation
- Regular team events
- Free German and English classes
- Social area with table tennis, table football, darts and a comfy dining area
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate’s life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV in PDF-format.
Work like a captain, play like pirate
Please apply under:
Wir suchen: You know Facebook, Instagram etc. like the back oft your hand? You already have experience in the Social Media area? You are ready for an exciting challenge? Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!