PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Do you want to play a key role in our data-driven CRM team? You are connecting on- and offline data to enrich our member database and identify customer journeys based on our data. You are able to translate this into concrete advice to optimize our CRM program and customer lifecycle campaigns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new CRM Analyst to join our CRM team. You are responsible to gain insights into our omni-channel customer needs by:
- Analyzing and optimizing the member database
- Creating smart segmentations for CRM campaigns (target groups & channels) and evaluate them afterwards
- Advising the CRM team for opportunities and changes in our database
- Providing insights into CRM campaigns. (e.g. dashboarding) with the goal to gain a higher performance & more loyal customers
- Being aware and implement the latest developments in the database
You will be working closely together within Rituals with your own CRM team, but also the retail teams, E-commerce, Control Analytics, (online) Marketing Managers in the market teams and the IT department. Next to that you also work closely together with external suppliers.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a digital analytical environment
- You have significant experience with SQL and Google analytics
- You have experience to link on- and offline data in order to gain an omnichannel customer view
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration – Marketing Intelligence – Economy
- You are data driven, you are precise and have a great eye for detail
- Experience with CRM data is pre, affinity is a must
Rituals offers a challenging role in a young and eager team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is par for the course. Although our proposition encompasses attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You’ll spend most of your time at our Amsterdam HQ – hope you can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.
“We’re not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good.” Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
The opening of the very first store on Amsterdam’s Kalverstraat in 2000 was followed by openings in vibrant cities such as London, Madrid, Antwerp, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Dubai and New York. We have over 730 stores, more than 2150 shop-in-shops and 4 City Spas in 29 countries worldwide. We have seen rapid expansion in duty free, airline, cruise liners & ferries, as well as hotels. We also have Duty Free stores on more than 140 luxury cruise liners, some major airports worldwide and 10 different airlines.
Does this sound right up your alley? We look forward to receiving your application.
We created a unique application process by adding personnel tests and a braingame. We use these online results to get to know you better and learn more about your way of working. Please note this is a key part of the application process and it takes around 1 hour to complete the online process. After receiving your application, we will get back to you within 10 working days.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
We zoeken: Do you want to play a key role in our data-driven CRM team? You are connecting on- and offline data to enrich our member database and identify customer journeys based on our data. You are able to translate this into concrete advice to optimize our CRM program and customer lifecycle campaigns.