„The words ‘pests’ and ‘weeds’ are only a reflection of a secularly held prejudice that plants and animals only exist to serve or rejoice, and that we have a discretionary right over them. These words are the direct representation of our egocentrism (or anthropocentrism), our ignorance and our narrow-mindedness. The animals considered as harmful are only considered as such by us, and the same goes for the so-called bad weeds. In reality, we are just one of many species. And let me add that in the face of the multiplied extinction of species happening today, of which we are responsible, it is us who deserve the moniker of a pest species, as we are the ones who are highly detrimental to the harmony and preservation of biodiversity.“ – Hubert Reeves
Do you recognize yourself in this quote? If so, keep on reading.
Almo Nature Benefit Corporation and its unique shareholder, Fondazione Capellino (the Capellino Foundation), have created an unconventional economic model: an international pet food company that uses its entire profit to develop projects that support dogs, cats and preserve biodiversity. Those projects are run and developed by Fondazione Capellino and aim to change the status quo and redesign an abuse-free world, where every species can live together with one another in harmony as intended by nature.
If this resonates with you, read on for the responsibilities of your role. We aim to build a community of people around our values and projects and establish a strong bond with all the customers that we touch.
The ideal candidate will have to develop and deliver a direct relationship strategy for managing the growth of the CRM database, finding new opportunities to develop customer loyalty and participation.
He/she will be the primary activist of our purpose to increase involvement and participation around the model we are developing by asking people to become ambassadors of our story.
- You have sound knowledge and experience building community
- You feel comfortable with developing engaging online content to increase loyalty and participation with Almo Nature and Fondazione Capellino and ensure that people feel they are a part of a radical movement in which nature and animals have the same rights as humans
- You are familiar with HubSpot CRM system principles and adopt continuous improvement to everything you do
- You feel comfortable developing creative ideas and new approaches with a new language
- You believe that work is not only a salary but can also be an instrument to lead change
- You like to build contacts and networks
- You like to be engaged and engage people
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Italian, at minimum
We zoeken: CRM Manager with an independent and creative mindset for unconventional approaches and a deep knowledge and experience building community.