As an Engagement Specialist for Royal Schiphol Group, you are going to help travelers to fly to and from all corners of the world, worry-free. You’ll ensure that they can always ask their questions: from home, on the road or at their destination, and via the channel they want to use. Your work won’t stop until the customer can continue their journey!
What will you do?
Everything Royal Schiphol Group does is in the service of almost 70 million travelers who fly to and from their destination annually. As an Engagement Specialist you are the connection between Schiphol Airport, Eindhoven Airport and Lelystad Airport, and these travelers.
- With your sympathetic attitude, you handle messages and questions from travelers on social media, via e-mail or by phone, and you strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- When dealing with the messages, you always keep in mind the achievement of the agreed targets.
- In consultation with the Team Manager, you use the daily feedback you receive from the travelers to improve the customer experiences on all channels.
- You use your sense of brand image and reputation management to turn every situation into a positive experience.
- You use the knowledge you have gained through training and regular on-site work at the Schiphol Airport terminal (among other things) to work independently within the team and provide passengers with accurate information.
Who are you?
You are in the final year of your MBO education (level 4), you follow a HBO / WO program or have just completed your HBO / WO program. Experience with social media and / or telephone contact is nice, but we are mainly concerned with the following:
- You’re empathetic, you always think about the customer, and do everything to make them happy.
- You use your creativity and ‘out of the box’ thinking to solve problems independently, answering questions in Dutch or English. You hate grammatical errors and have an excellent sense of language that allows you to answer questions flawlessly in writing.
- Is it slightly busier than normal? No problem, you keep your head cool and don’t panic.
- You want to contribute to further developing the Royal Schiphol Group customer service on a digital level.
- You have a representative appearance and would like to become a brand ambassador for Royal Schiphol Group;
Due to the occasional work at Schiphol Airport, screening is always carried out at the AIVD. A positive result is a requirement this position.
What do we offer?
- Money! You receive a gross salary of € 11.50 per hour, with supplements from 22:00 and during weekends.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work during the day, in the evening and at night. Perfect to combine with your busy life.
- Work as much as you want. We offer a min-max contract from 16 – 24 hours, 24 – 32 hours, or 32 – 40 hours per week.
- You receive intensive brand, product and customer training (start is mid-November).
- Travel allowance and a pension scheme.
- We encourage personal development and offer opportunities to grow within the company, to Team Manager, Client Manager and Consultant.
- You will work in an open and informal environment for an international organization.
Where will you work?
Our office is located in Amsterdam and is close to several points of public transport. The whole day you have the opportunity to socialize with international colleagues, as we sit together with different teams. Are you looking for an opponent for a game of table tennis or pool? Challenge one of your colleagues!
We work all hours of the day, so it is important to stay healthy. Our office offers free fruit and a well-stocked fridge, so that you are provided for day and night. On Thursday, our Office Manager provides healthy snacks to celebrate ‘Gezonderdag’ (a play on the Dutch words for ‘Thursday’ and ‘healthy’)!
Are you curious about our office? Then get to know RIFF Digital Engagement!
There is a possibility that you will also be deployed at the Schiphol Airport terminal.
Are we a match?
Would you like to make sure that travelers can fly worry-free? Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com for the attention of Rosalie Koppes, Corporate Recruiter.
We zoeken: As an Engagement Specialist for Royal Schiphol Group, you are going to help travelers to fly to and from all corners of the world, worry-free. You’ll ensure that they can always ask their questions: from home, on the road or at their destination, and via the channel they want to use. Your work won’t stop until the customer can continue their journey!