Would you like to be responsible for developing, activating, and tracking integrated digital marketing campaigns?
And are you used to work with volume campaigns that are spot on the first time? Then this position could be your next job!
We’re looking for an Online Campaign Manager to join us permanently from one of our support offices in either Copenhagen, Maarssen, Oslo or Gothenburg.
What’s in it for you?
You will work in a dedicated international team with some of the industry’s most talented experts within optical and audiology care. With them, you will get an opportunity to learn all about the differences and similarities that exist between our five markets.
You will join Specsavers’ Marketing team of 30+ people and a central team of Online Campaign Managers.
On top of that, you also get to enjoy the following perks:
- A salary package matching your qualifications with a pension scheme, health insurance and other staff benefits like bonuses and free eyewear
- A flexible schedule with the possibility of working remotely from home and business travelling around Europe, when necessary
- Great training and development opportunities where no two days will be the same in our fast-moving matrix environment
What’s your job
You will be responsible for developing, activating, and tracking all our many campaigns, ensuring they are launched on time with the right assets and message.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Manage assets and copy to go with our different campaigns
- Brief our creative and production teams on media assets and make sure all campaign materials are delivered in time to our vendors
- Proof check digital assets regarding layout, copy, formats, and approve material from creative together with the local team in-country
- Handle the dialogue with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., our media agency and our country teams, regarding digital content and formats to go into the campaigns
- Manage the implementation of all digital project rollouts and adjust web-related content on-site
- Evaluate and identify trends together with our agencies and country teams to optimise spend and performance
- Advice on new and creative formats and growth strategies
- Analyse and evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and make sure we follow guidelines and best practice
Who are you?
You are brilliant at executing effective campaigns while having fun at work. Our industry is characterised by a fast-moving, competitive environment where things can change on a daily basis. That’s why you need to be solid at prioritising tasks, following through on tight deadlines and always be clear in your communication with vendors and other stakeholders.
You can check the boxes on these areas:
- Have an extensive understanding of the current marketing tools and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Hold a master’s degree in interactive digital marketing/communication/media or a related field
- Have proven experience working with digital platforms and advertising formats
- A great understanding of how formats and copy should work to be efficient for campaign advertising
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in measuring and optimising campaigns through systems like; Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, CMS system, Falcon, Drupal, AdLib, and more
- Linguistic skills in oral and written English, plus another one of our country languages
We are a Great Place to Work!
Specsavers is an employer with equal opportunities for everyone. Because we’re all different, just like the customers we help every day. We treat people fairly. Create an environment that respects and values differences. And recognise the part everybody plays towards making Specsavers an even greater place to work.
Covid-19 has turned our world upside down, but that shouldn’t stop your career. Rest assured that our priority is to keep you and our colleagues safe. This could mean that interviews take place in an office, by phone or video. No worries, we’re just as friendly online as we are in real life.
We zoeken: Online Campaign Manager