Boomerang Agency is looking for a senior project manager
About the company
Boomerang Agency creates high-profile and playful content, from social media to TV commercials. We’re obsessed with current events, and the daily news stream on the internet plays an important role in this. We have a can-do attitude and believe that teamwork brings you further. Besides your work for clients there’s also room for personal projects.
We’re looking for a project manager that can handle the global account of a Dutch multinational. Project managers are the backbone of Boomerang Agency. You basically do everything and work with everyone. A very diverse job, but still every day is the same: totally awesome. Because a good project manager values structure, we put your responsibilities in a clear overview:
- You are responsible for the global account of a Dutch multinational. Our agency needs to create an overarching social concept and matching formats for two big international sports competitions. These formats strongly match the fan journey insights (before, during and after the event) and can be replicated across 35 local markets and individual events.
- In 2019 we will be responsible for producing these creative formats and delivering these assets on 20 occasions for the global social channels as well as 35 local markets (taking into account local language, rules & regulations) and where possible making use of IDDM and A/B testing. Content can be created using third party content, global brand books as well as bespoke content and will be 70 percent pre-produced.
- Overall responsibility for management of the project, including:
- Client contact & status updates
- Project planning & deadline management
- Financial planning
- Managing resources & motivating creative team
- Coordinating asset delivery
- Quality control/final checkpoint
Who are you?
- Senior project manager with 5+ years experience.
- Experience with corporate global campaigns & global strategies.
- In depth knowledge of digital communication (Facebook, Instagram & social advertising).
- Understanding of data-driven & personalized content.
- Fluent in (corporate) Dutch & English.
- Flexible working hours (including weekends).
What do we have to offer?
A lot. And then some more. You get a super interesting job in a great work environment and more of those clichés. You will get a salary in line with the market, a Macbook and on specific times a pat on the back. In our office in Amsterdam Noord nothing goes as planned, but everything works out in the end. Working at Boomerang feels like a party and you’re invited! If you meet the above requirements, that is.
Interested? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We zoeken: een Senior Project Manager