Guten Tag! Wir suchen Social Media Spezialisten!
As you can see, my level of German is unfortunately not enough for helping and engaging our German customers. Therefore, we are looking for a social media specialist who is fluent in German and Dutch (C1 level).
RIFF in Amsterdam (formerly know as the Webcare Company) is a vibrant work place, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for inspiring brands like Philips. As an engagement professional, you work independently and have the freedom to order your priorities throughout a shift. You use your empathy to communicate effectively with customers and enjoy improving their online experience.
What will you do?
- You will monitor all expressions about our clients;
- You will proactive answer questions from customers about the products and services of our clients;
- You will improve the customer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites from our clients and strive for 100% customer satisfaction;
- You will have contact with the client’s product specialists to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate;
- You will share knowledge with the client’s product specialists in order to improve their products and services.
Who are you?
No work experience? No problem! We are looking for a word magician who knows how to empathise with customers. You know exactly what the customer means and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions. Working in a complex, dynamic organisation gives you energy. The working hours are ideally suited for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? A position as social media engagement specialist is also suitable for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook). Personal use definitely counts as well. Besides that, you speak German and Dutch on a native level.
What do we offer?
- Money! This means a competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends;
- A flexible min-max contract of 12-24 hours and working hours in the evening and weekend. Perfect to fit around your busy schedule!
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team lead, Client manager and Consultant;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- Open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has no divider walls, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent or foosball match? Challenge your co-workers in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy.
We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night. On Thursdays, our amazing office manager even has an assortment of healthy snacks to celebrate the already famous ‘Gezonderdag’.
Are you passionate about social media? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems? Please contact Rosalie Koppes at +316 11263660 or email us at email@example.com.
Not convinced yet? Read our employee testimonial!
As a Social Media Engagement Specialist, my days are never quite the same. I turn on my computer, with a cup of coffee close by, and start reading my incoming e-mails. In the meantime I catch up with my co-workers. As we don’t have our own desk, you sit next to a different co-worker every day. A good way to get to know them all! After cleaning up my inbox, I open the incoming messages on social media. It’s a busy day today. The first one I engage is a good one: the client thanks us for our excellent service. I’m happy to hear we once again satisfied another customer and I thank him for the compliment.
After that I engage several more complicated cases. Most I can solve myself, others I forward to more specialized departments. During lunch, I go downstairs and get myself something to eat. A sandwich and some soup to break the day. In the afternoon my work continues. I feel a creative outburst coming on and the messages keep flowing from my keyboard. That’s what I like most about this job, it enables you to use your language expertise and creativity to help customers. In another break, I make myself a cup of herbal tea and participate in an on-going table tennis tournament only to discover, once again, that I don’t exactly have a talent for tennis. For the last two hours of my day, I continue to engage customer cases. In the back of my head I always try to empathize with the customer. What can I do to solve his or her issue? Before I know it.
We zoeken: As an engagement professional, you work independently and have the freedom to order your priorities throughout a shift. You use your empathy to communicate effectively with customers and enjoy improving their online experience.